Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Recent sewing items

Sorry I haven't been a very good blogger. I do have a few new items to post if blogger will allow  me to post pictures. The first item is a dress made of condoms for the Boulder Women's Health center  Condom Couture back in September. My model was great and looked awesome that night.

The next item is a monster high bustle for my daughter's birthday party.  I did it in yellow and gery because those were the colors on hand. It was a fun and fast project, the total price was less then $10.00, so I'm not complaining.

I guess that is all for now. I will be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.


    Yoga Clothing in Thailand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding work author. Knowledgeable enough. We will surely share your work. Anyway, If you are interested and looking for website development you may visit this website.
    high neck sweater women

    ReplyDelete