Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's Done!!!!!!!! The dress that is.


So I finished the dress with the bustle pad last night. It is so cute, however my daughter doesn't like the bustle.

 The back of the dress with the bustle attached. I like how the fabric pops out of the over skirt. When she wore the dress the bustle stood out to give the desired effect.
 The dress without the over skirt and the geese ( aren't they just adorable? The geese and the dress of course!) This is the bustle pad with Velcro to hold it to the dress. The next picture is the bustle attached to the back of the dress at waistline.  I know the bustle pad is not correct to its history however it makes a wonderful addition to the under skirt.


Another picture of the dress without the over skirt. I really liked how this turned out and can't wait for my daughter to wear it around the Aquarium tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment