Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New baby on the way, which means new stuff to make!

I'm so excited to say that my sister is going to have a baby and I get to make lots of stuff for him or her. We don't know if baby will be a boy or girl just yet, but that hasn't stopped me. She is going with the jungle babies theme and I love it. So far everything we have found is as cute as can be. I found a lot of the Patty Reed fabric in jungle babies at Joann's and Hancock's. So she is getting a crib set in third generation of jungle babies, I have the comforter made with a backing of monkeys swinging along. The crib sheet will the same monkeys as the back of the comforter.  I'll have pictures up soon and am just too excited to contain it. 

I wrote the top half of this post weeks ago, just thought I would mention it.

She is having a girl, so I have added pink to the collection. I do have a patty reed jungle collection blanket for sale. It is the 2nd generation design with swinging monkeys in blue as the backing.
Here is one of my fabric choices for the sheet set to go with her crib set. I love the print with the giraffes hidden in it.  Will post the picture as soon as I can get it off my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment